Statistical Consulting Center
12. Project Title:
13. What would you like from the Statistical Consulting Center? Please note: The SCC does not provide tutoring or assistance for class assignments.
Short-Term Statistical Advice. See Short Term for assistance available.
Long-Term Funded Statistical Advice and/or SERVICES. See Long Term for assistance available.
14. Have you visited the Statistical Consulting Center before? No Yes If Yes, semester Fall Spring; year ; Consultant
15. What questions do you have? Use this space for any additional information that will help the consultant understand what you want from the SCC. This should include:
1-What are your research questions/hypotheses? (This could include a description of your project, a list of variables, diagrams, plots and summary tables)
16. Type of consulting problem. Please indicate the current stage of your project: Planning Stage; Analysis Stage; or Other. After indicating which stage your project is in, checkmark the boxes found beneath your current stage to indicate the topic(s) we can assist you with. This information is used to find the best match between consultant and client. Your consultant will also go over this form with you to help clarify the consulting problem.
Analysis and Interpretation of Data:
Other Types of Assistance
17. Your statistical background (Please check areas you are familiar with)
18. Computer packages you plan to use:
SAS Minitab SPSS Excel
19. How did you find out about the Center?
Advisor Web Page Faculty Member Friend
20. I have received approval from the Office for Research Protections (ORP) for the research project referenced above. (Please note that if your study involves people or animals, you may need approval from the ORP. For more information, please see web page http://www.research.psu.edu/orp/index.html .)
YES NOT NEEDED
Please scroll to below the 'For Office Use Only' portion, and click on the submit button. Thank you.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.